Nurse Practitioner for Urgent care
Our client, a progressive Top 100 Community Hospital seeks a Family Nurse practitioner for their Urgent Care in beautiful southwestern Colorado. If you enjoy a more rural setting in the great outdoors with amazing skiing in the winter and hiking and water sports in the summer, this is the perfect place for work/life balance.
- THREE 12 hour shifts.
- Fulltime position.
- Salary plus loan repayment.
- Masters of Science in Nursing from an accredited program.
- Must be licensed in the state of Colorado to practice as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Must be licensed to have Prescriptive Authority.
- Three (3) years health care experience.
- Current BLS.
- $10,000 bonus to be paid with first pay check (3 year agreement).
- $3,000 yearly CME allowance.
- Reimbursement of Colorado and DEA licensure renewals. (with proper receipts).
- Current, standard company health, dental, life, disability, vision and retirement per policy.
- 25 days of Vacation/CME days per year.
- Phone Call rotation 1 week every 6 weeks after 5pm.
- 403B retirement plan with matching.
- 3 day work week.
- Federal loan repayment available.
This is a great opportunity to live and work while enjoying all that the community and picturesque Southwestern Colorado has to offer.
For prompt and confidential consideration, please apply to the link below:
Click here to apply online