Nurse Manager NICU
Our client is a large 450 bed not for profit hospital boasting a 100 year history in Arizona. This client boasts being one of the Top 150 best places to work by Beckers and is in need of a ROCK STAR Nurse Manager in their NICU. This Dynamic leader will inherit a stable, committed team looking for their new leader.
Details on the position:
- The NICU is a 40 bed level III Intensive Care Nursery.
- This NICU cares for premature babies (as small as 23 weeks gestation).
- The NICU supports Labor and Delivery with a high-risk team to respond to all high-risk deliveries. The NICU has a Neonatal Transport Team that consists of a RN and a Respiratory.
- Therapist available 24/7.
- Annual delivery Census is 6,000 births.
- 91 FTEs report to this position including CNLs, RNs, PCTs, Unit clerks.
- Manager reports to the Director of Women services.
- EMR is EPIC.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- RN Licensure is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Level 111 NICU experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to develop relationships with staff and physicians in the NICU.
- Knowledge of LEAN processes.
- Servant leader mentality.
- Has the ability to think critically, and is able to work collaboratively.
- Competitive Salary.
- Annual Bonus 10% of base salary paid out in April.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Excellent health benefits.
If you are looking to work for a top notch, award winning organization with a sunny climate and a low cost of living please apply to the confidential link below:
Click here to apply online