Our Client is a small hospital in beautiful Northern Kansas. A new building with state of the art equipment and a very collaborative team, This facility seeks a rock star Manager of Patient Accounts The ideal candidate would be a "self starter, forward thinker with strong analytical skills.
This role is accountable for daily oversight and management of our billing/posting/collections processes as well as for keeping AR days at or below acceptable levels. This position is also the face of the Hospital when dealing with patient billing issues.
- Accounts Receivable Management with Patient Accounts experience is required.
- Critical Access Hospital experience is preferred.
- Related Associates Degree is required and a Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills, the ability to multi-task and the willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced setting where change is the norm, is required.
- Patient Access (Registration) oversight experience is also preferred.
Additional details include:
- Supervise 9 FTE
- Meditech experience helpful
- Hospital is independent and operates proudly in the black
- Hospital is one of the busiest in the state
- warm, engaging community
- This Manager will report to the HIM/Revenue Director
- 401K plus matching
- Sick Days
- Life insurance
- Short term and long term disability
- Gym membership
- Relocation assistance
For prompt and confidential consideration, please apply to the following link below: