Southeast United States
Our client is a cutting edge software for the hospital environment, primarily used in critical care units. It is a well-established technology and has all of the necessary government approvals and has a demonstrable ROI and referencable clients. It has access to any necessary capital through a very collaborative private investment firm so you can spend most of your time growing the business instead of fundraising.
With revenue under 10 million and some very favorable market conditions creating some incredible opportunities in a 200m market that is in its infancy, the company is poised for the next steps in its growth and is seeking visionary executive to take thier product to the next level of market penetration and financial success.
The primary mission for the new CEO will be to prioritize, articulate and execute a plan to grow revenues. Ownership believes the company has the potential to reach $20M+ in revenues in four years. Key objectives for the first year include:
The selected candidate will have the following:
- Establish close relationships with all key customers; retention is essential and current retention rate is effectively 100%;
- Articulate a strategic vision that will build on existing strength and address possible risks to continue solid growth;
- Develop an effective leadership style to maintain the high level of motivation and engagement of all employees;
- Continue to attract top talent to help develop the business.
Our client offers a very aggressive base salary, bonus potential based on company and personal performance, equity and the opportunity to live and work in one of the most sought after and highly rated communities in the United StatesFor prompt and confidential consideration, please apply to the link below:
- Track record of success as a CEO, VP of Sales or COO in one or several of the following: medical devices; medical software; hospital vendor; EMRs.
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, hard working dynamic executive with experience in a start up or small-company. They must be hands-on, scrappy, and accustomed to working with finite resources.
- Strong commercial background. There’s a need for someone who can lead the charge selling to large hospitals and hospital systems.
- Strong strategy skills — the company needs someone who can prioritize over different growth avenues, articulate which is the most attractive one, develop risk mitigation tactics and execute on the vision
- Commitment to fiscally responsible leadership, strong understanding of finance, and a history of executing to plan.
- Knows how to work with a Board of Directors. Must be committed to transparency.
- Experience in presenting to Venture Capital firms in a fund-raising objective
- Track record of hiring great people.