Regional Director of Clinical Integration
Our client is a 385 bed tertiatry-care hospital of one of the largest and most decorated systems in the Pacific Northwest.
They are affiliated with a system that boasts 20+ hospitals, 20+ physician clinics and over 50,000 employees across five states including Alaska, California, Montana, Oregon and Washington state.
Our client is looking for Regional Director of Clinical Integration
Some of the duties in this position :
Participate with the Regional Chief Nursing Officer and Chief Nursing Officers to establish Regional Nursing vision, direction, and priorities.
Create a vision and strategies that will assure adequate numbers of appropriately prepared nursing personnel.
Be accountable for all aspects of agency contracts from recruitment, clinical outcomes, service level agreements, compliance, and invoicing to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
Develop and implement staffing analytics process to assure appropriate core schedules are developed and maintained across the region.
Develop common standards, protocols, policies and procedures for alignment of staffing offices across the region.
Ensure the deployment of scheduling and staffing best practices across the region.
Assist the core leaders with workforce planning.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Master's Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or Business Administration
- 5 years of experience in acute care leadership/management, preferably with significant exposure to nurse staffing, scheduling, and payroll functions, including effective collaboration with supplemental staffing vendors.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data
- Demonstrate analytical skills
- In depth working knowledge of staffing analytics processes and staffing/scheduling/timekeeping systems for Nursing and Allied Health.
- The ability to negotiate favorable outcomes in a complex environment, while involving key stakeholders in decisions and assuring timely decisions.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience working in a unionized environment
- Experience operating at a multi-facility level
Our client offers an aggressive compensation package, world class benefits and the type of challenge and room for growth that top professionals yearn for!
For prompt and confidential consideration, please apply to the link below: