CRNA Director of Anesthesia Hospital
Near Des Moines
Our client is a 100 bed hospital with a long history of putting the patient first.
They have an immediate need for an experienced CRNA Leader who can help maintain a quality unit and be a integral part of moving it to new heights of associate and patient care. The position will direct 5-6 direct reports.
- Provides anesthesia care for patients undergoing surgical experiences and offers consultative services to other areas of the hospital requesting assistance in areas pertaining to anesthesia.
- Develops and maintains departmental budget.
- Performs employee evaluations to assure competency and positive growth in Anesthesia Services staff.
- Assures staff are oriented and competent at all times.
- Works collaboratively with Surgical Services Director to assure an efficient and safe patient flow.
- Directs anesthesia staff to provide efficient and safe patient care. Hires, mentors and evaluates staff.
- Assists in establishing new and the refinements of existing programs, policies and operating procedures.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing and nurse anesthesia program.
- Five years anesthesia experience required.
- Managerial experience preferred, Master’s prepared, Doctorate preferred.
- Three years leadership experience required.
Position Requirements, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse and Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner in the State of Iowa.
- Certified by the American Association of Nurse Anesthesia as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- BCLS and ACLS upon hire.
- PALS and NRP within 6 months of hire.
Our client offers an aggressive compensation package, low cost of living, sign on/relocation and the opportunity to work and practice with a wonderful staff in a hometown setting.
For prompt and confidential consideration, please click the link above!
Click here to apply online