RN- Surgical Services
Santa Fe New Mexico area
Our client is a lovely community hospital in an enchanting resort community. They are seeking an experienced RN to join their surgical services unit. This circulating RN would enjoy the comraderies of an extended hospital family and the support of a committed community.
- Position requires 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts to cover department Monday - Friday 06:30 - 17:00. PM
- Call is on a rotation basis about every 6-8 weeks.
- Call pay is offered.
- Surgical $$ differential offered.
- 50-60 surgeries per month.
- Typical surgeries: ortho, C-sections, general urology endo, Ent, Total Joints.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
- Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse required.
- CNOR certification preferred.
- BCLS, ACLS and PALS required.
- Minimum of one year of comparable experience is required.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package so if you are looking to enjoy a four seasons climate and a lovely hospital family, please apply to the confidential link below:
Click here to apply online